The new variant of the corona epidemic, Omicron, is wreaking havoc all over the world. Experts’ research so far suggests that the Omicron variant is several times more contagious than alpha and delta. The traits also differ significantly from Omicron Alpha and Delta. According to experts, certain skin rashes are also one of the symptoms of Omicron. On the list of symptoms of Kovid-19, the American Center for Disease Control and Prevention recently issued a warning that people should beware of yellow, gray or blue skin, lips and fingernails.
The new variant of the corona, Omicron, does not usually have the traditional symptoms of Kovid. Loss of smell and taste and trouble breathing are rarely one of Omicron’s symptoms. Sore throat and some other common cold and flu-like symptoms may be associated with Omicron. The absence of respiratory problems may have made Omicron less serious, but experts have advised against taking Omicron lightly. Doctors treating Omicron have also said that the infected patient may complain of high fever for the first few days.
We have known about these COVID symptoms from the very beginning:
1. Cough, cold and fever are common symptoms of COVID, be it Omicron or Delta.
2. Sore throat is a very common symptom of Omicron, not so much of Delta, but it can happen occasionally.
3. Headache, fatigue, body aches are clearly more prominent symptoms of Omicron than Delta.
4. Problems with breathing are a very rare symptom of Omicron, but very common of Delta.
5. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and pain in the lower back and lower limbs are common symptoms of Omicron. Similar symptoms have also been observed in many patients.
6. According to experts, the four main symptoms of Omicron can be fever, severe body aches, sore throat and sometimes diarrhea for two to four days.
According to experts, the symptoms have developed due to the mutation of the virus. Also, the symptoms vary from person to person depending on their immunity, vaccination status. Symptoms only determine whether the person has an infection or not.
Disclaimer: This story or news has been auto-aggregated by a computer program, As well as few words that have been auto-convert with the same synonyms. This is not manually created or edited by our website/portal. [Original Source Link.]
#alpha #delta #variant #corona #Omicron #symptoms