Benefits of Uttanasana: Today, along with adults, mental problems like stress, depression, anxiety are also being seen in youth and adolescents. Many researches say that doing regular yoga keeps mental health right. There are many such yoga postures, by doing which stress, anxiety, restlessness, disturbance of mind, depression etc. can be removed. That’s why today we have brought you the benefits of Uttanasana.
What is Uttanasana (Benefits of Uttanasana)
Uttanasana is a Sanskrit word. It literally means a vigorous stretching/stretching posture. There are some amazing benefits to the body by the practice of this asana.
How is yoga effective for mental health?
It has been found in some studies that practicing yoga regularly reduces the hormone cortisol, which increases the stress level. By doing yoga, you can stay away from mental problems like stress, anxiety, depression, schizophrenia etc. Yoga also improves the mood, the mind gets peace and relaxation.
Uttanasana improves mental health
Yoga experts say that if you have a problem of depression, then you should start doing Uttanasana regularly. Uttanasana helps in reducing the symptoms of depression. This asana acts like a medicine in depression. It also removes problems like anxiety, stress, sadness, mental disturbance.
How to do Uttanasana
- First of all, lay a yoga mat on a flat place.
- Now stand on it and keep a distance of one foot between the feet.
- Now keep the legs straight and take a deep breath and bring the hands down.
- During this, you have to take care that your legs do not bend from the knee.
- Maintaining this position, try to touch the toes with the hands.
- After this move your hands backwards.
- Now try to hold the upper part of the heel (as shown in the picture).
- Stay in this posture for a while and then come back to the normal posture.
- Now repeat this cycle three or four times.
Other benefits of Uttanasana
- Uttanasana helps in increasing the immunity of our body.
- This asana gives good stretch to the back, hips, calves and ankles.
- Calms the mind and gives relief from anxiety.
- Gives relief in headache and insomnia problem.
- Improves digestion by giving a good massage to the internal digestive organs of the stomach.
- Uttanasana activates our kidney and liver.
- Cures high blood pressure, asthma, impotence, sinusitis and osteoporosis.
Disclaimer: This story or news has been auto-aggregated by a computer program, As well as few words that have been auto-convert with the same synonyms. This is not manually created or edited by our website/portal. [Original Source Link.]
#Benefits #Uttanasana #Maintains #mental #health #asana #prevent #stress #anxiety #depression